The Aprilaire Model E100 Series Dehumidifiers are designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit.
- Units available as ducted or free standing installations
- Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until periodic sampling determines a need for operation.
- Perfect for the dehumidification of whole-homes, basements, crawlspaces and sealed attics.
- Optional wall-mount controls also available
- Commercial- grade construction
- Very low maintenance
- Iron-clad 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA