Air Duct Cleaning
The best air duct cleaning, guaranteed.
- The world’s most advanced air duct cleaning system.
- Over 60,000 homes and 5,000 businesses serviced in our two locations -- Western New York and San Diego, CA.
- The choice of the U.S. Navy and over 150 Heating and AC Contractors refer or subcontract Indoor Air Professionals.
- Since 1993, IAP is locally owned and operated, headquartered in Lancaster, NY.
Certified by National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
There are no laws, regulations, or required certifications to clean the air ducts in your home, but you must be NADCA certified to clean the air ducts in every other building. Why not choose a company that will in detail clean, and sanitize your house with the same care as the local hospitals, schools, and businesses?
We utilize the Collom™ Air Duct Cleaning System.
- The only system specified for use in hospitals, schools, cruise ships and other facilities.
- Unparalleled performance in thoroughly cleaning ductwork — better than rotating brush and vacuum mounted systems.
- Collom Air Nozzle scopes through every square inch of entire duct system while our air-tight HEPA vacuum draws out all the contaminants properly.
- Saves labor and protects integrity of ductwork.
At the conclusion of every job, Indoor Air Professionals uses Kanberra Gel, the original all natural air purifier to keep your air clean and pure.
Duct Work Cleaning Packages
Standard Duct Work Cleaning: Our patented Collom System, manned by our fully trained Collom Technician, cleans the inside of your ductwork while each and every register is cleaned thoroughly by a second Technician who removes each cover, vacuums out the boot, wipes the interior of the boot, vacuums off the register cover and reinstalls to the original position. Instead of harsh chemical disinfectants sprayed through the system, we use Kanberra, a natural solution made with Certified Australian Tea Tree Oils.
Standard Duct Work Cleaning with Dryer Vent Cleaning: Includes all the same features as our Standard Duct Work Cleaning, with the additional Dryer Vent Cleaning using the exact patented Collom System. In some situations, we replace the flexible line as well. Bundling these together results in a 10% savings.
All-Inclusive Duct Work Cleaning: Our Premium Duct Work Package combines both the Standard Duct Work Cleaning with Dryer Vent Cleaning as well as the Kanberra Starter Bundle. This package will allow you to enhance the benefits of newly cleaned ductwork by adding Kanberra Gel to the furnace as well as spaces throughout your home that need extra odor removal. Kanberra Gel also helps reduce the spread of bacteria, viruses, molds, and fungus while helping to eliminate odors to provide cleaner, healthier air. Bundling these together results in a 15% savings.
Contact us to learn more: 800-683-0021
- After your air ducts are professionally cleaned, place a 16oz or 32oz Kanberra Gel® in the air handler fan/blower unit as shown in this illustration.
- Kanberra Gel® uses a blend of ATTIA Certified Pure Australian Tea Tree Oils to eliminate odors and purify the air.
- The Gel dissipates into your ventilation system and throughout your home - use year-round during heating and air conditioning season
- All-natural Kanberra Gel® is safe around children and pets and works 24/7 to clean indoor air.
- Replace or refill the container when Kanberra Gel® turns dark in color and shrinks to a pellet.