The best air duct cleaning, guaranteed.
- The world’s most advanced air duct cleaning system.
- Over 60,000 homes and 5,000 businesses served in WNY.
- The choice of the U.S. Navy and over 150 Heating and AC Contractors refer or subcontract Indoor Air Professionals.
- Since 1993, IAP is locally owned and operated, headquartered in Lancaster, NY.
Certified by National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
There are no laws, regulations, or required certifications to clean the air ducts in your home, but you must be NADCA certified to clean the air ducts in every other building. Why not choose a company that will in detail clean, and sanitize your house with the same care as the local hospitals, schools, and businesses?
We utilize the Collom™ Air Duct Cleaning System.
- The only system specified for use in hospitals, schools, cruise ships and other facilities.
- Unparalleled performance in thoroughly cleaning ductwork — better than rotating brush and vacuum mounted systems.
- Collom Air Nozzle scopes through every square inch of entire duct system while our air-tight HEPA vacuum draws out all the contaminants properly.
- Saves labor and protects integrity of ductwork.
At the conclusion of every job, Indoor Air Professionals uses Kanberra Gel, the original all natural air purifier to keep your air clean and pure.
Duct Work Cleaning Packages
Contact us to learn more: 800-683-0021
- After your air ducts are professionally cleaned, place a 16oz or 32oz Kanberra Gel® in the air handler fan/blower unit as shown in this illustration.
- Kanberra Gel® uses a blend of ATTIA Certified Pure Australian Tea Tree Oils to eliminate odors and purify the air.
- The Gel dissipates into your ventilation system and throughout your home - use year-round during heating and air conditioning season
- All-natural Kanberra Gel® is safe around children and pets and works 24/7 to clean indoor air.
- Replace or refill the container when Kanberra Gel® turns dark in color and shrinks to a pellet.