The Kanberra® Group is part of Indoor Air Professionals, an indoor air quality firm headquartered outside Buffalo, NY, with more than two decades of experience.
Founded in 1993, Kanberra Group is part of Indoor Air Professionals, an indoor air quality firm headquartered outside Buffalo, NY. Working in the HVAC and air duct cleaning business, Joel and the IAP team were committed to finding a better way to clean the duct systems of the homes, office space, and commercial locations he and his staff were cleaning. Not wanting to use the traditional harsh chemicals that competitors used, Joel and his team researched the power of Tea Tree Oil. The result was the start of Joel's long-lasting relationship with ATTIA (Australian Tea Tree Industry Association). From day one, Kanberra and IAP have used the gold standard of Tea Tree Oil in their fight against strong odors and harmful daily concerns.
- Kanberra only uses Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil certified by ATTIA, Ltd. (Australian Tea Tree Industry Association, Ltd.)
- Kanberra Products were the first water-based, alcohol-free air purifiers and surface cleaners to use Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil. Kanberra continues to utilize that standard for all products.
- Versatile Kanberra products are chemical-free and safe around kids and pets and can be used virtually anywhere odors are a problem.
- Use in homes, automobiles, boats, sports equipment bags, and more. We bring you clean and fresh air everywhere!
- We use our Indoor Air Quality expertise and work with leading researchers in the IAQ field to continually refine and develop Kanberra product offerings.
Indoor Air Professionals: IAP is the only area company focused on providing comprehensive indoor air quality (IAQ) services. Compared to most other companies, this is not a sideline for us. Indoor air quality is our main thing. We provide you with the unique ability to draw on our experience in improving indoor air quality for homes, hospitals, schools, office buildings, and ships. We continue researching, testing, and applying the most advanced technologies available. Our team has among the largest staff of certified professionals in the indoor air quality industry. We've documented improved air quality, HVAC system performance, and energy savings for our clients. Our philosophy is to provide a more comprehensive approach to improving indoor air quality based on established guidelines and standards from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, American Lung Association, and other authorities.